Monday, December 05, 2005

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLS by ASMA (Shark II)


I have to note that if people don't like the look of this car, and I'm one of them, you'd be sure to stand out what ever the occassion.
Produced by the german tuning company ASMA this car sports a long real eye-catcher front grill and a rear styling that reminds me of the ford falcons which I don't care too much for.

Specs: A V8 engine pumping out 223kw's on a rear wheel drive with an expected retail of approximately 20k euro's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Mercedes meets A-Team. Must say, they're improving with the acethelene welder.

Rob Good said...

Yucky. Car is bad enough as it is standard.... Falcon AU.

Anonymous said...

I quite like that front end. Would've looked much better with wider haunches and a slightly higher boot lid tip, though.

Anonymous said...

Ok - I like certain parts of the side panel but that's about it. To excentric for my taste, I'll settle for the weisman GT anyday

Rob Good said...

The Weisman certainly rocks.. I guess you saw the post made about it on this blog last month?