Monday, April 17, 2006

2006 Caparo T1


Well tickle me silly if this isn't the closest you can get to F1 racing on an open road. I know your looking at the pictures going Hmmmm looks ineresting well to wet your appetite take a review of these stats.
0-60mph in 2.5 seconds flat from a supercharged V8 using engineered lightwieght materials makes the power to weight ratio to 1,000 bhp per tonne and all at the cost of 215k euro's. Furthermore to add is that while it can reach 0-60mph in 2/5 seconds, it can reach 0-100mph in 5 seconds but can the brake 0-100-0 in under ten seconds making it the worlds accelerating and braking road car in the world. Stat's also show that the car pulls 3g's in cornering making it incrediably fast around courners with cornering abilities taken from le mans prototype vehicles.

7 comments:

Luke said...

On their web site they mention the production of a street legal version of the T1, I’ll see what that looks like before I get too exited, I’ve been let down by concepts too many times, and I don’t have $270,000 anyway.

Anonymous said...

Does this remind anyone else A LOT of the Hulme F1 kiwi supercar??

http://www.supercarsnz.com/

I mean even the colour of the concepts is the same!

Rob Good said...

A fun looking car....

Mike J. Stark said...

Fun? I'd personally have to say I'd wet my pants in excitement to drive this little beauty :-)

Rob Good said...

Does look a lot like the Hulme supercar though...HMMM

Anonymous said...

I dunno guys, I would feel a little ghey rolling in this car.
I think I'd rather have an Enzo...

Rob Good said...

Ry, you always have a way with words.... I'd prefer a F40