Friday, April 17, 2009

2010 Jaguar XJ

The photo above ( Courtesy of Auto Express ) is that of the 2010 Jaguar XJ. The new XJ looks to have taken some styling cues from the handsome XF and is gunning for 7 Series and S Class business.
Rumor has it that the base engine will be 385 HP V8 with a 503 HP Supercharged V8 at the flagship model designed to give the S63 and the 760 a run for the money.
A diesel option is also likely.
I look forward to seeing the new model in the flesh and I wish Jaguar great success.

7 comments:

TonyC said...

Not bad, though I reckon that it looks a little short. The XJs are always traditionally an executive express and should be able to be chauffeur-driven, so it should also appear long and stately without being staid. It shouldn't try to look like a coupe, that's what the XF is for. The sloping rear window line and C-pillar glazing cut reminds me of a Cefiro or a Maxima (NZ).

Rob Good said...

I think you will find it is quite a big car Tony...

Rob Good said...

I went to the launch of the XJ last night at Santa Monica Jaguar. The rear lights on the car to be released are different. It is a very nice vehicle.

Tyre Repair Materials said...

Jaguar XJ 2010 is fantastic but i'm very much impressed with the new model this 2011.It shows a very powerful yet elegant looking car.The specs are amazing and will give every customer the driving experience they want.

bucket trucks said...

Does resemble the power and majestic nature of the animal and therefore the name suitable choice.It is nice to even take a look at such beautiful models....driving should be mind blowing.

Lazaro said...

Wow, I love this 2010 Jaguar XJ. I want to have it but I don't know whether I could buy it or not because of my budget. Perhaps my money can just be used for paying for the used one. Could I get the used one?

Emil said...

I want this car too. I think I could directly get it right now, in my dream LOL.. Man, this car is desperately great.